Friday, January 8, 2010

Lots of things going on...


I had a job at the local preschool that I loved, but I couldn't keep...

Went through a hellava lot of emotional upheaval, getting used to a completely new lifestyle and now I'm pushed back into the old one.

We added to our family. (more on this later)

We had a BALL over Christmas break.

Grandma came to visit. (we LOVE when Grandma comes to visit!)

Guh and Umpa were delayed by weather, but we got to celebrate Christmas twice because of it... so that's all good!

And I'm changing my blog's home. Let me know what you think. I hope we're going to like it here...

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you back in a different spot. I use blogger and don't mind it. It isn't as fancy but it does what I need it to do.

    You've had a lot going on lately - I do hope things are going okay, sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger is nice because it's FREE. And actually, very user friendly!

    There are a lot of really cute free templates out there you can use, too.

    Glad you decided to stick around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and what happened to the job? I thought you really enjoyed working there... Sorry things have been so crazy for you lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina I'm so sorry you have so much going on right now.
    I am very glad you decided to keep blogging. I like to read your blogs.

    ReplyDelete