Monday, October 5, 2009

How do I like smaller pictures?


Ok, now checking to see if I like how the new blog does pictures. Because pictures are a LARGE part of my blog!

Wondering how the text is going to wrap around the picture and how large the image is going to be on the actual post. I don't recall seeing tiny little pictures on Tracey's blog... I can't stand tiny, little pictures that you have to squint to see. Why bother, that's what I say! (maybe it's just me, I probably should be wearing bifocals by now... Whatever...)

I wonder if there's a place to put photo albums and favorite blogs for readers to check out and all the other crap that it's taken me 3 years to accumulate on Typepad? It's almost not worth it to switch, having to learn the whole damn thing over again and start from scratch... UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment